How to Legally Relocate to Canada to Study, Work, and Live Permanently FOR FREE!

2. Sponsorship by a family member or a spouse

Canada’s immigration policy continues to prioritize family reunification or spouse sponsorship.


And this category has attracted a large number of people to Canada.

It may be of interest to you to know that Canadian families or spouses can sponsor their relatives to come to Canada permanently.

You must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, or have a spouse who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, in order to sponsor your relative.

Also, if you are a permanent resident or citizen of Canada and have a family member who wishes to immigrate to Canada, you may be able to assist them in becoming a permanent resident.

Because one of the pillars of the Canadian immigration system is family reunification.

The Family Class Sponsorship Program allows adult permanent residents or citizens to sponsor a relative for immigration to Canada, reuniting families.

To be eligible for sponsorship, the person seeking it must be a:
  • Spouse, common-law partner, or conjugal partner are all terms for the same person.
  • Child who is reliant
  • Parent \sGrandparent
  • Unmarried sibling, nephew, niece, or grandchild under the age of 18 whose parents are deceased
  • Unless the person being sponsored is legally residing in Canada, such as with a work or study permit, the person being sponsored must live outside of Canada.

Relocate to Canada

3. International Experience Canada (IEC), also known as Working Holiday Canada,

This is also a viable option for migrating or immigrating to Canada today.

According to the Canadian government, this opportunity is not available to all countries, but only to a select few.

This opportunity is for you if you are from a specific group of countries that we will outline.

Relocate to Canada

There is also an age range for applicants, ranging from 18 to 35 years old.

So, if you are over this age, you should not apply because your application will be denied.

In some countries, however, eligibility ends at the age of 29 or 30.

the participating countries for the Canada IEC, also known as a working holiday.

  • Australia
  • Denmark
  • Japan \sNorway
  • Taiwan \sAustria
  • Estonia
  • South Korea (South Korea)
  • Poland
  • Ukraine
  • Belgium
  • France
  • Latvia
  • Slovakia
  • United Kingdom of Great Britain
  • Chile
  • Germany
  • Lithuania
  • Slovenia
  • Costa Rica is a country in Central America.
  • Hong Kong is a city in Hong Kong.
  • Mexico
  • Spain
  • Croatia
  • Ireland
  • Netherlands
  • Sweden
  • Czech Republic is a country in Central Europe.
  • New Zealand/Italy
  • Switzerland

IEC programs are divided into three categories:

  • Working Holiday – available to most nationals of the above countries between the ages of 18 and 35 if they meet the requirements;
  • Young Professionals – a university degree and a job offer are required;
  • Co-Op – you must be enrolled in an eligible program at a post-secondary institution in your home country.

Click here to see how many spots are still available for 2019.

Working experience gained while on a working holiday or as a young professional can be used to apply for permanent residence in one of the following programs:

If you qualify, you can apply for

  • the CEC,
  • the federal skilled worker and
  • trades programs, or
  • the provinces’ skilled worker and
  • semi-skilled worker programs.

The co-op experience isn’t eligible for CEC.

Relocate to Canada

To continue, click next.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.