Without a Job, How to Immigrate to Canada – Many individuals dislike the burden of searching for a job in Canada before migrating, and some of them get discouraged about filing for immigration because they believe that having a job offer is a must for coming to Canada. You may, however, immigrate to Canada without having a job.
Even the most well-known Canadian immigration program does not need applicants to have a work offer, yet having a job offer would improve your chances of moving to Canada. Are you interested in learning about the immigration routes you may use to enter Canada without a job? Don’t stop reading then.
A job offer just expedites the application procedure, but if you have the necessary knowledge and expertise and are willing to support the expansion and improvement of the Canadian economy, you will undoubtedly be given the opportunity to move to Canada.
You might be one of the fortunate immigrants who relocate to Canada even if you don’t have a job since Canada has extended its immigration aim to welcome approximately 1.23 million immigrants to the nation from 2021 to 2023.
If you wish to move to Canada without a work offer, we’ll be presenting you different immigration programs in this post. Not that having a job offer is a requirement for participating in these programs, but it is not a requirement for eligibility. All you need to do to be eligible to come to Canada is to be a skilled or semi-skilled worker.
How To Immigrate To Canada If You Don’t Have A Job
We’ll examine five methods for really entering Canada without employment, and they are as follows:
• Provincial Nominee Program; Express Entry
• Business immigration stream; • Family sponsorship; • Study permit
Express Entry as a starting point
Given that the processing time is just roughly six months, this is one of Canada’s simplest and fastest immigration systems. Since its inception in 2015, the program has become one of Canada’s most well-known immigration initiatives, and a significant number of immigrants have entered the nation under its provisions.
You may get permanent residency in Canada with this online immigration service. Age, education, job experience, evidence of adequate cash, and language competence are some conditions you must achieve in the program before you may create and finish your online profile. The only requirement for this program is that accepting a job offer from any Canadian firm would boost your chances of being chosen.
You will have 60 days to finish your profile before it is put in a pool with other qualified candidates and graded in accordance with the criteria or requirements they filled out in their online profile. In the event that you are qualified, you will be rated using the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS).
Candidates for the Canadian visa will be issued a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score to compare against a CRS cut-off score, and those who reach or surpass the cut-off score will be chosen.
Even if you weren’t successful the first time, you always get a second opportunity in the entrance system. The Express Entry drawings take place twice a month, and if your application was unsuccessful in the first draw, you still have an opportunity to enter the next one. You will need to raise your CRS score nevertheless if you want to increase your chances of getting selected in the next lottery.
The Federal Skilled Trades Program, Federal Skilled Worker Program, and Canadian Experience Class are the three federal immigration programs covered under the Express Entry system.
How Can You Enter The Express Entry System To Immigrate To Canada Without A Job?
If you don’t have a work offer from a company in the nation, you may use the Federal Skilled Worker Program or the Federal Skilled Trades Program under the Express Entry system.
Program for Federal Skilled Workers
The FSWP is a program created for immigrants who have the education, experience, and willingness to contribute to Canada’s workforce. Since Canada strives for continual growth, the government has established more than 100 immigration programs, including the Federal Skilled Worker Program, to assist in luring more than 1.23 million immigrants to the country over the next three years.
Aside from trade jobs and agriculture, this program is for any skilled person in any industry. Therefore, even without a work offer, you may come to Canada using this procedure provided that your profession is one of those in demand in any of the country’s provinces. However, there are certain conditions that you must satisfy.
The FSWP’s criteria are as follows:
• For full-time employment, you must have at least one year of paid professional experience as a dentist (30 hours per week; for part-time employment, it may be 15 hours per week).
• To verify your credentials, you must go through the Educational Credential Assessment. You must have a high school diploma or degree from a secondary or post-secondary institution in Canada, or if you have a foreign certificate, it must be equal to the Canadian level.
• You must take an authorized language exam in writing, speaking, listening, or reading in either English or French, and you must get a minimum Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) score of 7 across all skills.
• Unless you have a legitimate employment offer, you must demonstrate that you have the money to settle in Canada and to support any more family members who are traveling with you.
• You must pass both the medical examination check, demonstrating that you are in excellent health, and the security background check, demonstrating that you have no criminal history.
Additionally, while submitting an application for this Express Entry program, you must include additional documentation. These files include:
• A passport or other form of identity;
• A birth certificate or other official documentation
• A certificate of health clearance
• The results of any language proficiency tests, such as the TOEFL, IELTS, or TEF (Test d’Evaluation de Francias);
• An evaluation of one’s educational credentials;
• A police clearance report.
Federal Skilled Trades Program
For skilled tradespeople who desire to immigrate to Canada permanently, there is a program called the Federal Skilled Trades Program. Electricians, plumbers, welders, mechanics, fashion designers, etc. are examples of trade professionals. You are entitled to apply via this program even if you do not yet have a job offer.
Here are the prerequisites for this program:
• Whether you work part-time or full-time, you need have at least two years of paid job experience.
• Although it is not necessary to have a degree to work in a skilled profession, having one may help you perform better.
• You must possess the necessary proficiency in either French or English for each language ability (speaking, writing, reading and listening)
• Unless you have a genuine employment offer, you should have enough money to support your stay in Canada and the needs of any other family members you want to bring.
• You must be exempt from any criminal history in order to pass the security background check.
• To prove that you are in good health, you must pass the medical examination check.
Provincial Nominee Program
The Provincial Nomination Program (PNP) allows Canadian provinces to suggest immigrants for the province. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) program is one that the provincial governments have developed in collaboration with the federal government of Canada to assist foreign nationals in relocating to a certain province and finding employment there.
Each province determines its own standards based on its unique economic demands and labor shortages. Employers that need to meet labor shortages in the province may use the Provincial Nomination programs to recruit competent overseas employees.
Candidates for permanent residency who possess the necessary abilities from abroad will be nominated. If you have a job offer and satisfy the standards of that specific province, you may be able to live and work in that province through this program; however, there are certain Provincial Nomination Programs in Canada where you don’t actually need a job offer.
There are a few provincial nomination systems that don’t need you to have a job offer, including:
• Stream of Priorities for Ontario’s Human Capital
• Demand for Express Entry in Nova Scotia
Edmonton Express Entry Stream
• The Manitoba Skilled Worker Stream.
• Category for Saskatchewan’s International Skilled Workers
In order to be nominated for this program under the PNP coupled with Demonstrate Entry, you will need to express interest in a certain province throughout the application process; however, you are not need to have a work offer.
The Business Immigration Stream
Additionally, the Business Immigration Program allows for immigration to Canada without a job. You may attempt this, too, since it is a smart move, particularly now that the epidemic is over and Canada wants to get back on track.
Establishing a business in Canada shows you are out and prepared to contribute to the economy’s growth and ongoing development, which is one of the factors that increases your chances and success of immigrating to the country. The pandemic stalled many activities in Canada and slowed down the country’s economic growth.
The following initiatives are covered under the Business Immigration Streams:
• The Self-Employed Program
•The PNP Entrepreneur Visa Streams •Start up Visa
Continue Your Education in Canada
If you wish to study in Canada, there is another reason you may immigrate there without a job. International students who are looking to pursue their first degree or continue their education beyond a bachelor’s degree are genuinely accepted in Canada.
You may also come to Canada without a work, although indirectly, by obtaining a study visa.
The Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) program allows students who attend certain institutions of higher learning in Canada to study and work there simultaneously. To be eligible to apply for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class, you will just need to choose a course that will allow you to study and work in Canada for a lengthy period of time. This will provide you at least a year of work experience (CEC).
When applying for permanent residency in Canada, you will have an advantage thanks to the experience you gain through working and studying, but you must be at least 18 years old to follow this option.
A Canadian citizen or permanent resident may sponsor their family members through this scheme. If you already know a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, you may really apply via this route.
Those who meet the following criteria may be sponsored for immigration to Canada:
• You have attained the age of 18.
• You are a Canadian, an individual who is recognized as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act, or a permanent resident of Canada.
• Unless you’re getting it because of a handicap, you may demonstrate that you aren’t receiving social assistance.
• You are able to meet the person’s fundamental and necessary demands.
You may sponsor the relatives listed below if you meet the requirements:
• Your spouse.
• The person you are dating
• Your children who rely on you.
You may come to Canada as a permanent resident without actually needing a work offer if you are sponsored, which is a big advantage.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply